Thank you for choosing to sell your kids and maternity items with the Kids Exchange.
CRIB DROP-SIDE RECALL
Due to the recall made on June 28, 2011 we can’t accept cribs that have a drop-side at all! Please click here to answer any questions you may have regarding this recall.
- Kids Exchange is open to the public. Anyone is welcome to SELL with the Kids Exchange.
- Seller’s make 2/3rd of their asking price
- A $5 Selling fee is deducted from each Seller’s check to help cover the cost of building rent.
- Sellers receive (2) passes to the Seller’s Sale, allowing you & a guest to shop before the public.
- Sellers tag & place their items out for sell, and then pick up (or donate) unsold items at the end of the sale. Sellers are NOT required to be onsite during the event.
- Checks are mailed two weeks after the Sale.
Simple steps to Selling:
- Register as a Seller for the upcoming Sale (New & Returning Sellers)
- Print tags
- Tag your items and mark clearly what the item is and size.
- Place items on the sales floor during our receiving days
- Pick up unsold items (or donate)
- Cash your check & enjoy your CLEAN CLOSETS!
Let’s get started:
Click Here for a printable copy of our SELLING MANUAL(recommended for all new Sellers)
Click Here to view our online SELLER UNIVERSITY (for quick answers and selling tips)
Click Here to REGISTER FOR THE SALE and/or PRINT TAGS
(Please read Selling Manual or review Seller University before registering & printing tags)
*After registering for the upcoming Sale, Sellers can quickly access and print tags by clicking on the gold price tag located at the bottom left of the homepage and also at the top right corner of this page.
Enter Seller University by clicking below and find answers to FAQ (frequently asked questions). Look for the FAQ chalkboard in Seller U!