Thank you for choosing to sell your items with the Kids Exchange.
Eveything you could possible need to know about selling with Kids Exchange Fayetteville is below. We also offer a in-house Tagging Service. Click here for details!
- Kids Exchange is open to the public. Anyone is welcome to SELL with the Kids Exchange.
- Seller’s make 2/3rd of their asking price
- A $5 Selling fee is deducted from each Seller’s check to help cover the cost of building rent.
- Sellers receive (2) passes to the Seller’s Sale, allowing you & a guest to shop before the public.
- Sellers tag & place their items out for sell, and then pick up (or donate) unsold items at the end of the sale. Sellers are NOT required to be onsite during the event.
- Checks are mailed two weeks after the Sale.
- Volunteer and Earn even more! Read about it on the Work Exchange tab.
Simple steps to Selling:
- Register as a Seller for the upcoming Sale (New & Returning Sellers)
- Print tags
- Tag your items
- Place items on the sales floor during our receiving days
- Pick up unsold items (or donate)
- Cash your check & enjoy your CLEAN CLOSETS!
Let’s get started:
Click Here for a printable copy of our SELLING MANUAL (recommended for all new Sellers)
Click Here to view our 3 part TAGGING TIPS series (recommended for all Sellers)
Click Here to view our online SELLER UNIVERSITY (for quick answers and selling tips)
Click Here to REGISTER FOR THE SALE and/or PRINT TAGS
(Please read Selling Manual or review Seller University before registering & printing tags)
*After registering for the upcoming Sale, Sellers can quickly access and print tags by clicking on the gold price tag located at the bottom left of the homepage and also at the top right corner of this page.
Enter Seller University by clicking below and find answers to FAQ (frequently asked questions). Look for the FAQ chalkboard in Seller U!
ANY existing seller who refers a NEW seller will be entered to win 100% of their sales! The new seller must bring items to the sale and put the name of the existing seller as the referral during registration. Unlimited number of entries permitted!
Like Us on Facebook!